SR Scales Announces New Pediatric ScalesSR635i Design Provides Large Contoured Base with Integrated Scale and Cart
Tonawanda, NY - February 28, 2019 - SR Instruments, a leading manufacturer of purpose-built scales for hospitals, medical clinics, and long-term care centers, announced today that its flagship product line, SR Scales, has added new pediatric scales to its growing list of medical scales.
The SR635i pediatric scale features a large contoured weighing platform that provides a comfortable base for weighing infants and toddlers. The new scale also features antimicrobial product protection on all surfaces of the scale along with the SR Scales' four year product warranty. Two options are available for the new pediatric scale:
- SR635i - integrated scale and cart. The integrated, smooth-gliding cart provides quiet movement of the scale and features two storage shelves and locking casters.
- SR630i - tabletop version of the SR635i.
- KG-only models available
- Memory recall of last stored weight
- Easy-to-read 16 character LCD
- Four mode display options
- Battery or AC Powered
Online Resources:Hospital purchasing managers, nurses, biomedical engineers, and other medical professionals needing more information on the new SR pediatric scales can access the following online information:
- SR Scales' Pediatric Line: https://srinstruments.com/category/medical-pediatric-scales
- SR635i data sheet: https://srinstruments.com/r/brochures/SR635i.pdf
- SR630i data sheet: https://srinstruments.com/r/brochures/SR630i.pdf
About SR Instruments, Inc. (www.srinstruments.com)
SR Instruments is a manufacturer of purpose-built medical scales as well as OEM and ODM solutions that address critical weighing requirements for multiple industries. The company's flagship product line, SR Scales, provides highly-accurate weighing systems for hospitals, medical facilities, and long-term care centers. Additional markets served by for SR Scales include veterinary, zoological, aquariums, and waterparks. SR Instruments is headquartered in the greater Buffalo, NY region. The company manages the complete process of customizing scales and weighing systems, from initial design concepts to prototyping and final production.
Director, Marketing & Business Development